Winter Reading Program
January 4th – March 4th, 2021
Program will be available through Beanstack.
Click the link below to register now!
How to participate
1. Register on our Beanstack page (if you participated in our Summer Reading Program, you can use that same account).
2. Log your reading on the Beanstack website or phone app.
3. Earn badges along the way that enter you into a raffle drawing.
4. Earn and redeem free book rewards.
How to redeem your free book reward
Once you’ve earned a free book reward on Beanstack
1. Choose a book from this list: Prize Books List
2. Call the library at 715-262-5555 with your choice to schedule a pick up time.
Virtual Beginning Yoga
Classes are available on the library’s Youtube Channel.
New yoga classes will be posted by:
Mondays at 2:00 p.m.
Wednesdays at 10:00 a.m.
*Chair yoga video for 1/13 has been posted.
There won’t be any new yoga videos next week as we figure out these technical difficulties. Feel free to watch any of our older videos in the meantime!
Thank you for your patience!
Take & Make Crafts
Available anytime: Pick up at the library and get crafty at home! Call us and pick up curbside.
*Crafts include small pieces. Parental supervision is needed for ages 3 and under.
Crafts to choose from (one per kiddo):
-Blue Magic Scratch Ornaments (left image)
-Beaded Snowflake Ornaments (right image)
Take & Makes have been restocked! Call now to get yours!
Curbside Pickup Hours
Monday 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Tuesday 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Wednesday 12:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Thursday 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Friday 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Prescott Public Library
800 Borner Street North
Prescott, WI 54021
Subscribe to our e-newsletter & updates