2021 Summer Reading Program
June 7th – August 31st
All ages can participate in our annual Summer Reading Program!
Track your reading progress to earn free books and entries into raffles drawings.
This year there’s two ways to choose from to participate:
1. Paper (with physical reading logs, sign up is at the library)
2. Virtual (fully online, sign up through Beanstack)
Come to the library to sign up!
Virtual Nature Photo Contest
For teens in grades 6-12 & adults!
Show off your photography skills in this virtual contest! Your photo should showcase nature, so the world is yours for this challenge. All entries will be posted anonymously on our website to be voted on. The winner will take home a prize!
Submit your photos June 14th – 27th
Voting will be online June 28th – 30th
Winner will be announced July 1st
See full rules & entry below.
1. Photo must be one you have taken yourself.
2. Must be in grades 6-12, or be 18+ to enter.
3. Photo must showcase nature in some way.
4. Limit to one photo entry per person.
How to Submit a Photo
1. Take a picture showcasing nature.
2. Email photo to Leanne Goeppner at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. In your email include the following:
-Category (teen or adult)
-Location of photo
-Title of photo (optional)
Teen Advisory Board
Join TAB today! Be part of a group of young adults who help the library come up with and run programs, brainstorm new ideas, give input on books and more. Contact us today to sign up!
TAB meets the fourth Monday of every month at 6:30 pm.
TAB meetings have been put on pause until further notice.
If you need to talk or text with someone for support right away, please use these 24/7 resources:
- Pierce County Crisis Line: 888-552-6642
- National Suicide Prevention-Online Chat or 800-273-TALK
- Hopeline: Text “HOPELINE” to 741741 for immediate help
- The Trevor Project (suicide prevention for LGBTQA+ youth): or call 1-866-488-7386
- Northwest Connections Mental Health Crisis Services
- NAMI (National Alliance for Mental Illness)
Explore a variety of seminars and take advantage of the Wave’s tutoring services. All hosted by student leaders across the nation.
Registration for Workshops is open now. February Workshops are open for student registration, first-come-first-serve, and you can register for as many as you want.
Wave’s tutoring service has reopened. Log into your student account to reserve a free session today.
Search colleges using the U.S. Deptarment of Education’s College Scorecard.
Find the right fit. Search and compare colleges: their fields of study, costs, admissions, results, and more.
Apprenticeship, finding the career for you, start training and learn more about paying for college.
Are you a student? A parent? Want to know how to prepare for college or career school?
Get checklists with the steps you can take to help your (or your child’s) chances of getting into—and being able to afford—the school of your choice.
Monday 10:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Tuesday 10:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Wednesday 12:00 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Thursday 10:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Friday 10:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Curbside Pickup Hours
Monday 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Tuesday 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Wednesday 12:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Thursday 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Friday 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Prescott Public Library
800 Borner Street North
Prescott, WI 54021
Subscribe to our e-newsletter & updates