Starting June 7, the library building will be open for walk-in services without appointments. You no longer need to make an appointment to visit!
Mon, Tue, Thurs, Fri 10:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m. & Wed Noon-6:30 p.m.
The outside return slot is open 24/7.
Place returns in the outside drop slot facing the parking lot or inside in the front desk’s return slot.
Help Us Stay Open. While Visiting the Library:
Per the CDC and public health, masks should be worn by those who are not fully vaccinated.
Practice social distancing of at least 6 feet between yourself and others.
Please stay home if you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 or have been exposed to someone with COVID.
Please try to limit the amount of time in the library.
All toys and activity bins are currently in storage.
Curbside pick up is still available. If you prefer, we do copying, printing and faxing curbside as well.
Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri 10:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. & Wed Noon-7:00 p.m.
Schedule a Pickup Time
After placing a hold, you will recieve an email, text, or phone call letting you know your items are ready for pickup. When you receive a notification, call 715-262-5555 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a pickup time.
Note: When you schedule a pickup time, your materials will be checked out to you (even if you haven’t picked them up yet).
Picking up Materials
When you arrive for curbside pickup:
There are two available options to pickup curbside.
- The red stand located inside the building
- The outside table (located near the outside book drop)
- Park by the orange cones alongside the curb (in the library parking lot). If you are using the inside option and it’s easier, please feel free to park closer to the building door.
- If you have chosen the red stand inside when you scheduled your pickup: you do not need to call when you get here. Come right in and grab your bag/s off the stand. Enjoy!
- If you have chosen the outdoor option when you scheduled your pickup: give us a call and your items will be placed on the on the outside table (near the outside bookdrop). Once the window is closed, you may grab your items. Enjoy!
- If you are dropping by: give us a call and we can set your items on whichever option works best for you.
We are happy to do what works best or is most comfortable for you.
Monday 10:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Tuesday 10:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Wednesday 12:00 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Thursday 10:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Friday 10:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Curbside Pickup Hours
Monday 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Tuesday 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Wednesday 12:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Thursday 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Friday 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Prescott Public Library
800 Borner Street North
Prescott, WI 54021
Subscribe to our e-newsletter & updates