Monday-Friday | 10:00 AM-5:00 PM | Appointment only
Find out more about returning library items below
How to get items
- Call, email or order online to request items
- Schedule a pickup day & time
- When you arrive for scheduled pickup time, park by orange cone and call 715-262-5555
- Pickup area will be outside
- Grab items & Enjoy!
Delivery service has not resumed between libraries yet.
Items available for check out: Items currently on the holdshelf for you and any items available in the Prescott Library collection.
Returning Library Items
The library is now accepting returns on Mondays and Thursdays from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., but all due dates have been extended until at least July 1. Place returns in the outside drop slot facing the parking lot.
Request Local Materials: Phone & Email
Call the library at 715-262-5555 or email email@example.com to request library items.
Request Local Materials: Online
Until regular delivery among libraries resumes, items available in the pickup library’s local collection will be most readily available for curbside pickup.
- Go to the MORE Catalog: more.lib.wi.us and log in
- Enter a search term (remember, “movies” and “books” are valid keyword search terms)
- Select the “Available Now” filter on the left side to expand it
- Select the pickup library
- Search results will be limited to titles available and holdable at the pickup library
- Tip: to exclude ebooks and audiobooks, open the “Titles I can…” filter and select “Borrow and take home”
- Select “Place a Hold” and verify your pickup library
- Tip: Turn on “Active Filters” so subsequent searches retain limits
Looking for other information?
More resources being added every week!