Current Library Services
Curbside pickup (via outside window): By Appointment
- Pickup of library items
- Faxing, copying & printing
Other available services
- Wi-Fi available 24/7 | Accessible in library parking lot and around building
- Ongoing library book sale | Available in library hallway
- Virtual programs and activities
- Take & Make Crafts for Kids (pickup curbside)
- Online resources |e-materials, job seeker resources, learn a language, genealogy and more.
How To Get Library Items
Starting 8/10, regular automatic notices for items ready for pickup will be starting again. Notice type can be sent by email, text or phone. When you receive a notice, contact the library to schedule a pickup time.
- Call the library, send an email or order online to request items
- Receive hold pickup notice when item/s come in
- Schedule a pickup day & time
- When you arrive for scheduled pickup time, park by the orange cone and call 715-262-5555
- Pickup area will be outside (pickup window)
- Grab items & Enjoy!
Delivery service has resumed between MORE libraries. Delivery and arrival times may take longer due to quarantining.
Returning Library Items
The outside return slot is open 24/7. Return items when it works best for you.
Place returns in the outside drop slot facing the parking lot.
All items returned to the Prescott Public Library are quarantined for a minimum of 96 hours which means that you may not see returned items removed from your account immediately.
Request Materials: Phone & Email
Call the library at 715-262-5555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request library items.
Request Materials: Online
- Go to the MORE Catalog: more.lib.wi.us and log in
- Enter a search term (remember, “movies” and “books” are valid keyword search terms)
- Select the “Available Now” filter on the left side to expand it
- Select the pickup library
- Search results will be limited to titles available and holdable at the pickup library
- Tip: to exclude ebooks and audiobooks, open the “Titles I can…” filter and select “Borrow and take home”
- Select “Place a Hold” and verify your pickup library
- Tip: Turn on “Active Filters” so subsequent searches retain limits
Looking for other information?
We can help. Let us know what info you need.