Monday-Friday | 10:00 AM-5:00 PM | Appointment only
Find out more about returning library items below
Current Library Services
Curbside pickup (via outside window): By Appointment
- Pickup of library items
- Faxing & copying
Other available services
- Wi-Fi available 24/7 | Accessible in library parking lot
- Free tax forms |Available in library hallway
- Ongoing library book sale | Available in library hallway
- Online Summer Reading Program | Offline option available too
- Virtual programs and activities
- Online resources |e-materials, job seeker resources, learn a language, genealogy and more.
How To Get Library Items
- Call, email or order online to request items
- Schedule a pickup day & time
- When you arrive for scheduled pickup time, park by the orange cone and call 715-262-5555
- Pickup area will be outside (pickup window)
- Grab items & Enjoy!
Delivery service has partially resumed between libraries. If you place holds on items from other libraries, delivery and arrival times may take longer due to quarantining.
Items available for check out: Any items available in the Prescott Library collection and items from other MORE member libraries.
Returning Library Items
The outside return slot is open Monday through Friday. It opens on Monday at 10:00 am and closes on Friday at 5:00 pm (closed on weekends).
Place returns in the outside drop slot facing the parking lot.
All items returned to the Prescott Public Library are quarantined for a minimum of 72 hours which means that you may not see returned items removed from your account immediately.
Request Local Materials: Phone & Email
Call the library at 715-262-5555 or email email@example.com to request library items.
Request Local Materials: Online
- Go to the MORE Catalog: more.lib.wi.us and log in
- Enter a search term (remember, “movies” and “books” are valid keyword search terms)
- Select the “Available Now” filter on the left side to expand it
- Select the pickup library
- Search results will be limited to titles available and holdable at the pickup library
- Tip: to exclude ebooks and audiobooks, open the “Titles I can…” filter and select “Borrow and take home”
- Select “Place a Hold” and verify your pickup library
- Tip: Turn on “Active Filters” so subsequent searches retain limits
Looking for other information?
More resources being added every week!