Pierce County Public Health
Schedule a vaccine, find testing locations, see transmission levels, press releases and many more COVID-19 resources.
We are unable to offer vaccines, booster shots or testing at the library, but please find helpful resources and information below.
Every home in the U.S. can soon order free at-home COVID-19 tests. Provided by the federal government and the tests are completely free.
There are no shipping costs and you don’t need to enter a credit card number.
Ordering begins January 19, 2022
Free, at-Home Collection Kit
Step One: Request an at-home collection kit
Step Two: Collect your sample (over virtual Zoom call in the presence of a licensed health care professional)
Step 3: Send in your sample (drop off your collection kit at a UPS drop-off location)
Local Testing Options (COVID-19)
- Prescott School District: Monday-Thursday 9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. & Friday 9:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m. Get more information & Register.
- Pierce Pepin Cooperative Services (Monday & Wednesday 8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.) – register
- UW-River Falls Community Testing Site – Hagestad Hall (Mon-Fri, 8:00-10:00 a.m. & 2:00-4:00 p.m.) Ending April 1 – Schedule an appt
- St. Croix County Services Center – Community Testing (Mondays: 7:30-11 am, Wednesdays: 7:30-5:30 pm) – Pre-register
- Call your Doctor’s Office. Pierce & St.Croix Providers
- Purchase an at-home COVID-19 test from a local pharmacy (Note: Self read screening tests may not be accepted by all schools and businesses as proof of a negative test).
For anyone who lives, works or studies in Wisconsin and is 18 years of age or older.
Appointments available weekly at Pierce County Public Health in Ellsworth.
Call 715-273-6755 or schedule online.
Monday 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Tuesday 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Wednesday 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Thursday 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Friday 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Saturday 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Prescott Public Library
800 Borner Street North
Prescott, WI 54021
Subscribe to our e-newsletter