Borrowing Library Materials
|Can it be
|Daily Overdue Charge (per item)|
|Books||3 weeks||Yes, twice||$.10|
|New Fiction Books||2 Weeks||Yes, Twice||$.10|
|Audiobooks||3 weeks||Yes, twice||$.10|
|Music CDs||3 weeks||Yes, twice||$.10|
|Magazines||1 week||Yes, twice||$.10|
|DVDs/Blu-Ray||1 week||Yes, twice||$.50|
|DVDs (TV Series)||2 weeks||Yes, twice||$.50|
|Video Games||1 week||Yes, twice||$.50|
|Wi-Fi Hotspots||2 weeks||No||$5.00 (limited to 1)|
|Electric Usage Meter||2 weeks||No||$.10|
*Materials that have been reserved (placed on hold) by another patron may not be renewed.
There is a checkout limit of 100 materials per library card.
Materials (except Wi-Fi Hotspots and ILLs) can be returned to any MORE member library.
Returning Library Materials
- Book drops are located on the East side of the building by the parking lot, as well as inside the library.
- Wi-Fi Hotspots, Electric Usage Meters and other large items, such as book club kits, big books or storytime kits, must be returned inside the library.
- You can return items from any of the MORE member libraries to the Prescott Public Library; you can return the Prescott Public Library’s items to any of the MORE member libraries.
How to Renew items
- Call the library at 715-262-5555 during business hours.
- Renew online using the MORE Online Catalog (www.more.lib.wi.us). Select My Account and sign in with your name and barcode; select the items you would like to renew and click Renew Marked or click Renew All.
- Renew over the phone with 1-866-MY RENEW (1-866-697-3639). You will need your library card number and the barcode number on each item.